Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - Someone Special

The theme this week over at CD Sunday is "Someone Special" so I thought I'd make one for the boys this time.

I've used an image and backing papers from Robert Addams Vintage Transport CD. It's nice to be able to re-visit some of the CDs that have been in my collection for a while, and this one is no exception. I decided to try a gatefold easel card for this project.

I started by taking the main image into word where I resized it to fit my card. I then copied it and flipped the second image for the inside.


6 comments:

  1. Great card Jocelyn. Thanks for showing how it has been done - tempted to have a go at one of these. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jocelyn, you will have to do a 'Word' tutorial as I struugle to re-size my images using this program.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw./
    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jocelyn, love the idea of flipping the image inside. Thanks for showing how it's done and for joining in with us at CD Sunday again this week. Best of luck in the draw!
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jocelyn. A fab card and you have used one of my old favourites. Vintage Transport was the first Robert Addams Cd I bought and it has been in constant use.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jocelyn! Great idea and the finished card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
    Claire xx
    April GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jocelyn, a great one for a male, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, good luck in the draw xx

    ReplyDelete