Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

Sketch N Stash Challenge 64



I thought I'd join the challege at Sketch N Stash this week. A great idea to get us all using all those things we simply Must Have but never quite get around to using!


The tartan backing paper is from Joanna Sheen and its been in my cupboard for years (oops!). The brick wall backing paper is from a Cute Companions CD called Summer Stories. A lovely CD that I really should try and use more often.


The stamped image of a village pub is by Pilkington Lane. This was another of my Must Have It buys but is the first time I've used it. It stamped beautifully so I really should get the rest of the set out (another oops moment!) and put them to work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jocelyn, such a lovely card and afabulous image,Great to see ya using some of your neglected stash up:)

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauiful card Jocelyn well done for using up those neglected papers thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card, great image, and um... think I got some of that paper lurking in bottom of my drawers too !!! lol... Thank you for playing along with Sketch and Stash. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete