Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

CD Sunday - Nature's Wonders



I can't believe that in all this glorious sunshine it is now October and I have some very exciting news.

Today I have joined the CD Sunday Design Team. Thank you so much ladies for asking me to join you and I would like to take this opportunity of sending my good wishes to Tess.

The first week of the month is a sponsored week as always and this month we have as our very generous sponsor Sue Wilson of Creative Expressions. The prize for the lucky winners whose names are drawn is a share of 4 sets of Christmas Stamps. We are very grateful to Sue for her generosity.Sue very kindly sent the design team a set of stamps called Nature's Wonders to play with and we have all come up with very different ideas, so why not head over to CD Sunday to join in the fun.

I used a mixture of the stamps to create my own backing paper by stamping all over a piece of plain white card in Dee Gru8ening's Shades of Turquoise Blending Blox. The lovely sentiment is from the same sheet of stamps.

I've used a lovely image from the Enchanted CD by Card Creations Plus which uses the artwork of Linda Ravenscroft for the main image.

I've used a Martha Stewart border punch, a cuttlebug die for the butterfly with cordinations card which I have sanded, some ribbons and a charm to finish off.

I'm looking forward to visiting you in blog land so dust off those CDs and I'll come and see you soon. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on joining the CD Sunday DT - lovely first card.
    Thanks very mnuch for sending me the prize for coming top in the black and blue challenge - I love ribbons and these are a great selection.

    ReplyDelete