Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

L is for .... Lavender Fairy

Our theme at CD Sunday this week is L for ..... so that should give everyone lots of ideas. There are lots of 'L for's ' by my fellow teamies here and I think you will agree it covers quite a few ideas but I'm sure you will think of lots more.

I used one my favourite size cards for this card (7" x 10"). I used backing papers from Crafters Companion Flower Fairies Friends CD from the Lavender Fairy section. I used a Crafters Companion rubber stamp for the main image and used alcohol pens to colour her in. The die cut shapes are Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic job you have done with this Jocelyn. i have this CD and it is a big fav of mine. the images are so beautiful.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, the backing papers are so nice and I like your sketch.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete