Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

Spring has Sprung

At CD Sunday this week it's my turn to choose the theme and I picked Spring has Sprung. With all this lovely sunshine and lots of daffodils all in bloom I hope you are all feeling springy and ready for our challenge.

I started with a 10x7 base card and used a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Inserts CD (a very useful CD). The main scene is from Adorables Summer Collection by Crafters Companion which I printed onto textured paper giving a watercoloured feel to it. I've matted and layered the scene and added two stamped and coloured Messy Rabbit characters from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit rubber stamp collection. The grass was made using a Marianne die and for the flowers I used a punch and some card candy.

Do call in over at the CD Sunday Challenge Blog to see what the rest of my talented teamies have made for you. It is also the last week for our Guest Designer, Pamela, and she has made another lovely project for you.

I hope you all remembered to "Spring Forward" with the clocks last night!

2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn this is delightful! What a great idea to make a scene. I like how the flower the girl bunny is holding is replicated in the flowers around the edge - good idea to use card candy for the flower centres. And I just LOVE that grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jocelyn, I love the little scene you have created and Messy Rabbit is just perfect for spring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete