Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

Someone Special


I've used an image from the Mabel Lucie Attwell CD by Katy Sue Designs and a bp from Humphrey's Corner by Crafters Companion which I used in the colouriser programme to alter the shading to match my card. I used my favourite Martha Stewart punch around the page (actually its the one I seem to get best results with so I use it a lot!). The little die cut butterflies are made using a Cheery Lyn die.

I'm entering this card in the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog with their theme "Someone Special".

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, adore Mabel Lucie Attwell and this card is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is this ..... well done , great blog and super cards Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and it looks lovely on the Joanna Sheen daily talent spot! Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete