Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

CD Sunday - Cute Christmas


This week was Jenny's turn to choose our theme at CD Sunday and it is Cute Christmas with Elegant Inspiration. I've used the CD Christmas Comfort by Elegant Inspiration to make my card this week.Both backing papers and the main image are all from the CD I just added some plain card to mat and layer and some die cutting. I used a distressing tool and sanding block to give it a slightly aged feel and just finished off with some ribbon.

We have a bit of a treat for you this week as we have an extra gift to give away. We have been given a copy of the latest cd from Elegant Inspiration - Christmas Comfort, to give to the winner of our top three this week so please do play along with our challenge for a cute Christmas (and don't forget to tell us which CD you have used).

I'm looking forward to seeing your cute Christmas cards this week.

4 comments:

  1. Cute image and pretty bp Jocelyn and I love your die cut bauble.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little couple! Love your dies and ribbon too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute pair, i love your distressed work on this and that lovely bauble, great card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love your layout and distressed work.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete