Followers

Sunday 9 September 2012

CD Sunday Need for Speed


Good morning, another bright sunny one here. This week our theme is Need for Speed.

I've used the following CDs to create my card:

MCS - Tinkering with Steampunk and A Very Important Date

The white rabbit is decoupaged over a Tim Holtz die, weathered clock. I added a couple of tags stamped onto kraft card and then attached them using a brad and bakers twine. 

There is lots of lovely inspiration over at the CD Sunday Challenge blog by our guest for this month, Kevin as well as my follow teamies. 

I hope you have lots of fun with our challenge this week and look forward to visiting your blogs.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Cupcake - Colour Inspiration Photo
Allsorts - Layers
Cutie Pie - No flowers
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Male Card

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the theme Jocelyn and a fab card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this Jocelyn, beautiful detail! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for my Layers challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and fun, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Jocelyn, I love the Tim Holtz dies and your layout is great.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I love the theme and design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete