Followers

Sunday 21 October 2012

CD Sunday - Poetry Corner

I enjoyed visiting your blogs for our Autumn Splendour challenge last week. We had some lovely entries again. 

Its Sunday again so here we go with a new challenge for a new week.

Our Theme this week at CD Sunday is 'Poetry Corner' and this image from Joanna Sheen's CD In Other Words just caught my imagination and appealed to my slightly quirky sense of humour.

Here is another version along the same lines using the same image to make a very different card:


I took the image this time into CAP and added the puss cat  to make a label for the bottle (he looks  remarkably like my Bramble).

Anyway I hope you will join us this week with poems, rhymes and such like. Let your imagination run wild just remember to use something from a cd as part of your design and don't forget to tell us which CD you used.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jocelyn. Must remember that phrase when doing something for my neighbours. Their cupboard under the stairs is a veritable library of
    bottled poetry as they make their own. Very nice is it too.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jocelyn, I like the idea of your wine bottle, it's perfect to give as a present with a bottle of wine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thinking Jocelyn. So unusual.
    Hugs
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very lovely card Jocelyn, i love the words shaped like a bottle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now theres a verse! Gorgeous card Jocelyn, really like the bottle one. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely Jocelyn,beautiful colours.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards Jocelyn, pretty papers and I love the addition of the sweet little cat on the second one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete