Followers

Sunday 30 June 2013

CD Sunday Dance

I used Strictly Card Dancers CD for this line dancing card. The backing paper is a sheet from a Joanna Sheet pad of A5 papers that I have had for ages and I used a plastic template for the little boots. The bow is made using plaited bakers twine. I had fun with this one and I hope you do too.

Don't forget to tell us which CD you have used over on the CD Sunday Challenge Blog and I look forward to coming and visiting you. Don't forget to visit my teamies and our GDT Wynn this week.


7 comments:

  1. Great card Jocelyn. That image would have been so useful for cards back in my line dancing days. The little boots are so cool.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jocelyn, I don't go line dancing but I know lots of people who do, and they would love this too.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jocelyn. I dabbled with line dancing earlier this year and I did enjoy it. Great image and the boots are a perfect addition to you card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dancing image..........didn't think of line dancing. I love the way you've plaited the twine and made a bow....another great idea from my teamie.
    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, love the way they look like they are going to step out of the card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see you had fun making this, it shows. Absolutely fabulous! Great image and love the boots and the gingham too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comment. What a great card you have made and I love the little cowboy boots....brilliant idea. Sarah

    ReplyDelete