Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

CD Sunday - S is for ......


Our theme at CD Sunday this week is S is for .... so you can choose anything that begins with S :-). I chose Summer, Sea and Sailboat and used a backing paper and image from A Touch of Elegance CD by Cupcake Crafting. I decided to make a matching gift bag to go with this one. These are great little white bags with handles that are nice if you are giving a little present to go with the card and are also from Cupcake Crafting which changed its name recently to Creative Crafting World.

I used a mixture of Spell binder and Marianne dies and added some card candi and ribbon to finish.

Our GDT Wynn has more to show you this week so do drop by and say hello to her and my fellow teamies.

2 comments:

  1. A really summery card. The blue is delicious!! I like the idea of a matching gift bag. I'll be popping over to Creative Crafting to spend I think x
    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a card and matching gift bag. The design is beautiful and so summery. Thanks for the reminder of Creative Crafting, I had forgotten Cupcake had changed their name.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete