Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

Add a Number - CD Sunday

This week our theme at CD Sunday is "Add a Number" which was chosen by me. There are so many occasions when it is nice to add a number to a card. I will have a small prize for my chosen winner so get thinking about how you could add a number and join us in our challenge this week.

I used Pamela West Collection CD by Joanna Sheen for my card this week. This cheeky little westie is baking cupcakes - yummmmm.

Don't forget to visit my teamies and our GDT for this month - Linby

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jocelyn, I love how the number seems to have hundreds and thousands on it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card jocelyn, like Sue said the number does look to have hundreds and thousands on it and I like the cupcake too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute image Jocelyn, and i like the colours you have used, a lovely card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Jocelyn, I am sure your little westie is eating more than he is baking.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he's making mischief not cupcakes. Cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Westie Jocelyn. Love the cup cakes too. Super card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh isn't he so cute. Love your cupcake due and border. The number looks like hundreds and thousands, so clever! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete