Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

Little Boys - CD Sunday

CD Sunday's theme for this week is Little Boys which can be interpreted in lots of ways as you will see from my fellow teamies over at the CD Sunday Challenge Blog. 

I used Crafters Companion Moorheads CD for the backing paper printed onto some of their lovely centura pearl paper. The main image was stamped onto Neenah card and I then used spectrum noir pens for the colouring and did some paper piecing for his clothes. I used my Cricut to cut the 1 Today out of a self adhesive peel off sheet that has been in my craft room for a very long time!


2 comments:

  1. Great image Jocelyn. He's got such a cheeky face. Super card design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely little boy Jocelyn. You've just reminded me I have this CD, think I've only used it once.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete