Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

Fox & Friends

This week at CD Sunday it was the turn of Sue T to choose our theme and it is Fox & Friends. I decided to make a different shape card this week and have used Magical Christmas Moment CD from Creative Crafting World. I love this CD as it has lots of animal scenes for Christmas. As you can see little foxy and his friends are all admiring the Christmas tree.

We still have WYNN with us as  Guest Designer so don't forget to visit her blog.

I do hope you will find time to join us this week and look forward to visiting.

I'm entering the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Peace
Inkspirational - Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. I love the shape of your card Jocelyn and the image is beautiful. A lovely christmas card for someone.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn this is beautiful. A lovely scene.....yes 'Magical' covers it I think and I love your shape too.
    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes magical, as a child an image like this would keep me engrossed for hours while making up my own story, beautiful Sue.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Jocelyn, I love the shape and the image.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shaped card,lovely detail. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Jocelyn - the image works so well with the pretty shape of the card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jocelyn, I do like the shaped card it's a lovely effect.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful peaceful scene - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 147 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great christmas card, love the christmas in the snow with the foxes
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete