Followers

Sunday 29 December 2013

We are Sailing at CD Sunday

I've used Joanna Sheen's Times Gone By CD for the image on this card. The theme chosen by Sue T at CD Sunday Challenge Blog this week is "We are Sailing" and I decided to make a Christmas card. I started with some snow white card and an Embossilicious folder from Crafter's Companion for the background. The anchor die is from Marianne dies and I created the words on the computer in Word.

I think this image would also make a nice birthday card for a man with a different background.

Don't forget to visit the CD Sunday Challenge Blog to join in this week.

4 comments:

  1. Super card Jocelyn. That's the second time I've seen an anchor die this morning and I can feel the need coming on.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another great card Jocelyn, I like the three images.
    Hope the coming year is a good one for you and your family.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jocelyn and a Happy New Year to you and Neil.

    (could one of those anchors be mine).
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Jocelyn, love the embossed paper and layout.
    Happy new year, sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete