Followers

Sunday 26 January 2014

Year of the Horse

It's my turn to choose the theme for this week's challenge at CD Sunday Challenge Blog and as it is Chinese New Year on Friday and it will be the year of the horse that will be perfect for our challenge. So many ways you could go with this.

Here is my card:


I've used an image and backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Times Gone By CD that I've matted and layered onto blue card and then mounted onto a 7 x 10 card. I stamped and heat embossed with silver three horseshoes and cut these out to put on foam pads and add to my card. I platted some bakers twine and tied a bow and then added a silver mirri die cut happy birthday.

I do hope you will have fun with this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jocelyn, and so many lovey image on the Times Gone By CD that fit the theme this week.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image and a beauiful card Jocelyn.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete