Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

Just a Note

Friday Sketch Challenge 63 this week is the following sketch by Penny and here is my card. 

I stamped a SWALK image from Crafter's Companion and coloured her in using alcohol marker pens. I then edged this with a gold calligraphy pen and mounted it onto a frame that was die cut using a Marianne die. The large note is also a Marianne die and the burst of music in the right  hand corner is a Tattered Lace die. The bottom backing paper was printed from The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection CD the other spotty paper was printed from Here Come the Girls CD which I then embossed using the Tied Together folder. I distressed the edges of the papers using Peacock Feathers distress ink.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. What a precious card! Love the die that you used! Such pretty paper as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the musical embellishments and the cute image. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete