Followers

Sunday 9 February 2014

Love Always

It's time for CD Sunday's Challenge and this week it is the turn of Team B. Caz has chosen Love Always which is appropriate as Valentine's Day is on Friday.

Here's my card this week:


For my backing paper I've used Crafter's Companion Love CD. It was one of the early ones from Crafter's Companion but I've used it time and again for weddings, anniversaries and just when you want to send a little love - really useful one! I used a CD of Betty Boop Images that I found on ebay for my main image - don't you just love that girl! I used a die by Crafter's Companion to frame Betty. The heart dies where cut using an X-cut die set and embossed then rubbed over with the rather appropriately named Worn Lipstick. I used three red heart brads in the larger die cut heart. The sentiment was a free stamp from a magazine that very cleverly has spaces just the right size for card candy. I've also used some lovely dotty red satin ribbon. 

Of course your card doesn't have to be all about Valentine's Day, there are lots of occasions when we send our love. In fact I'm sending some your way right now. xx

I am entering this in the Divas by Design Challenge of Die Cuts.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Betty Boop cards Jocelyn and card candy looks so perfect.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i love this little lady too, and the card is not just for valentines day, perfect for just sending love to someone.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jocelyn. I'm sure somene will be very happy to receive this.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete