Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Flowers


I've made this card for the Clarity Blog Challenge this month which is Flower Power.

I made the background using my gelli plate. I then stamped over it with Versafine Imperial Purple and the large Leafy Swirl stamp. I then used some glue and gilding flakes in silver and gold around the edges before mounting onto cream card.

I used Clarity card to stamp the word Flower in Versamark and embossed this with Olive Wow powder. I stamped the flower which I think looks like a clematis in the middle of the 'O'. I then masked the flower and the O so that I could stamp some tendrils from the leafy swirl in the background in Adirondack Lettuce.  I then used the brayer and blending mat to colour the background with Lettuce. I then overstamped using Lettuce and Leafy Swirl.


5 comments:

  1. Jocelyn this is such a delightful card. Love the way you've used green embossing powder, it works so well.
    Good luck in the Clarity Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jocelyn. Fab background and beautiful 'flower' topper.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card and great use of the leafy swirl stamp. Good luck to you and thanks for entering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and so soft. How you have enjoyed entering the challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your background Jocelyn! Good luck in the Clarity Challenge! Xx

    ReplyDelete