Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

A tag card - 6 x 3

Christine has chosen the theme for us at CD Sunday this week and it is a tag card. There are some wonderful ones to see over on the CD Sunday Challenge Blog so do go and have a look. 

Here is my tag -


I used Vintage Floral Collection CD by Crafter's Companion to make my tag and all the images are from that CD. I just used some lace, ribbon and a few gems, glitter and glaze to finish it. 

I then decided to use my tag on a birthday card for a friend.



5 comments:

  1. I loved this tag on it's own but put together on the card it's something special, just my kind of thing .
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag and I hadn't thought to add it to a card.....great idea. W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag that goes so well with the card Jocelyn.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag Jocelyn and made special by turning it into a birthday card. I don't have this CD so will have to investigate as this is my my style.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage collage look.

    ReplyDelete