Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

Animal Antics

This week is Jenny's turn to choose a theme at CD Sunday and she has chosen Animal Antics for us. If you pop over to the CD Sunday Challenge Blog you will see what all the animals my fellow teamies chose have been getting up to. 


I used two CDs for my card this time. Furry Friends from Joanna Sheen for the main image, which made me smile and Bebunni Floral Collection from Crafter's Companion for the backing paper. I then ran the backing paper through an embossing folder from Crafter's Companion to give a knitted effect. I think it's stocking stitch!

The die framing the image is from Marianne dies, the leaves are Sue Wilson and the flowers are Cheery Lynn.

2 comments:

  1. This really made me smile, cannot imagine Charlie letting me do that to her!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this does make me smile, love the colours and the beautiful die cuts
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete