Followers

Sunday 12 April 2015

Purple Crazy - A tribute to Wendy

Sadly we lost our DT member, Wendy earlier this year. She was a valued and much loved member of our DT. It seemed only right that we should hold a special challenge in remembrance. Our special Purple Crazy challenge starts today. Just pop over to the CD Sunday Challenge Blog for details of this challenge which will run alongside our usual challenges for a month. There is a special prize bundle too so make sure you join in and go PURPLE CRAZY.

Here is my card:


I've used a stepper die by Presscut for the card base I love these new style dies that are appearing at the moment. They are so easy with no measuring! :-)

I used two CDs - the backing papers are from Here Come the Girls from Creative Crafting World and the main image (isn't she fab) is from My Besties Sweet Geek CD with artwork by Sherri Baldy. I chose a digi image to colour myself but there are lots of pre-coloured besties and other things on this CD. I added glaze to her glasses and lots of die cut flowers, fronds, ribbon and gems just for Wendy and all in her favourite colour.

Please help us celebrate such a lovely lady by joining in our special challenge.

You can find our normal challenge clean and simple here.


3 comments:

  1. Jocelyn I love how you've matched her heads ark with the ribbon across the bottome?...very inspiring. Your card is sooooo cute and a fab tribute to Wendy Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tribute to Wendy, I love the image you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those huge eyes and the die cuts are wonderful. Wendy would have loved it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete