Followers

Sunday 26 June 2016

Once upon a time

Well I hope you all enjoyed our last challenge but now it's time for a new one at CD Sunday and it's Carol's turn to choose.

Once upon a time ......


I used Forest Friends CD Collection 3 from Cupcake Crafting with artwork by Betty Davies for my backing paper and main image. The border was punched using a Martha Stewart punch around the page and the words are a rubber stamp that I have had for a very long time. 

The team have lots of lovely designs for you to see at CD Sunday Challenge Blog so do go over and take a look. 

7 comments:

  1. this reminds me of bedtime, but not always as peaceful as this beautiful scene, love the peace and tranquillity of your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours you've chosen for the layers really make the image stand out Jocelyn. I love the main image - such a sweet scene.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jocelyn. Have you used dies or is it a Martha Stewart punch?
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Jocelyn, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, and beautiful design and layout
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours work so well together and with the lovely image you have used, love the punch, thats so nice .
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image for the challenge....says it all. I must say I searched for something similar but no joy. Went with a Nursery Rhyme but on reflection they aren't really stories!!! Boobed again Wynn x

    ReplyDelete