Followers

Sunday 15 January 2017

Make it Male

It is Carol's turn this time to choose the theme for CD Sunday and she is asking us to 'Make it Male'. A great idea as a lot of us struggle with cards for men.

Here is mine:


Ingredients:

I've used the Tweedies CD from Crafter's Companion for the main image and backing paper and went with a DL card for a change.
The dies are:

Words - Fuzzy Lemon
Beach Huts - Signature Dies by Joanna Sheen
Seagull - Marianne Craftables

This is a very short post from me as I am still recovering from pneumonia and I run out of energy very quickly. I am however a lot better than when I was admitted to hospital at Christmas and am grateful for that. I just need to make sure I don't overdo things.

Getting to my craft room is difficult at the moment as it is at the top of the house (seemed like a good idea at the time!). There are a lot of stairs to negotiate and at the moment stairs leave me breathless so I have to be careful.

Happy crafting everyone. xx

5 comments:

  1. Great card Jocelyn but please take care. You are much more important than the card details. So glad that you are improving.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love your design.
    I am glad you are improving, as you know Vernon was in hospital before Christmas with the same and he's just the same, he's still has to take it easy and gets tried very easy, Don't go over doing it and take your time, your health is more important than a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely to read that you feel a little better, great card love the colour and image. Take care it will take quite a while to get over this

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jocelyn, a super image and lovely seaside theme - I'm dreaming about summer now!
    I'm so pleased that you are on the mend, I hope you are soon fully recovered.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card, using a CD I'm not familiar with, must look out for it as the fabric effect is lovely. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery, take care and keep up the improvement!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete