Followers

Monday 10 April 2017

Spring Colours and a Birthday Celebration!



Pauline has chosen Spring Colours for her theme choice this time and we also have a birthday celebration going on. CD Sunday Challenge Blog is 7 on the 18th April so there is a special prize for this challenge.

Drum roll please ...........










Secret Slider by Tattered Lace

For all the details just visit CD Sunday Challenge Blog and find out how you could be in with a chance of winning this super prize, Remember you MUST use something from a CD and let us know which one you have used.

My fellow teamies have lots to show you so please visit their blogs and leave them some love.

Here is my make for this week.


I used a  backing paper from Joanna Sheen's The Card Makers Year CD matted and layered onto green card followed by silver mirri and then onto yellow.I wrapped two ribbons around the card and tied bows to one side. I then die cut some leafy swirls (Petite Vinery by Sue Wilson at Creative Expressions) from matching card and added lots of gems.

The main image is a Match-It flower fairy peel off which I then layered onto yellow and silver mirri card. 

Happy Easter everyone.

PS: I'm sorry I'm late posting but have had a bit of a set back in my recovery from the pneumonia I had at Christmas. I still haven't had a clear chest x-ray and have caught a chesty cough  over the last few days! I had my third chest x-ray since being in hospital this morning so fingers crossed! Hoping I get the results before Easter but it may not be ready in time. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring card, the yellow is a lovely warm colour, hope you feel a little better Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for managing to do your post Jocelyn. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a clear xray. Lovely card.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty spring card Jocelyn. Fingers crossed for a clear result - hugs.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Jocelyn, a beautiful image and lovely spring colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring card, I love your lovely image and colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with the yellow and green colour palette....so shouts out Spring! Hope you start to feel better soon. I got my wires crossed thinking you'd been on hols. duh!!! Old age is a bummer lol Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Jocelyn, made me smile. Lovely colours. I'm sorry to hear you've been so poorly and hope you get the all-clear soon. Jo x

    ReplyDelete