Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

Say it with Flowers

Time for another challenge at CD Sunday. Pamela has chosen the theme this time.

So lets say it with flowers:


I've used one of my favourite images and backing papers from Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear - Florals CD. I've matted everything onto some orange card and added a few gems. The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed with gold.

We are hoping to see lots of lovely floral creations and my fellow teamies have some lovely things to show you so don't forget to visit CD Sunday Challenge Blog for all the details of how to join in.

7 comments:

  1. Popcorn certainly has his hands full Jocelyn! I like the addition of the orange mats - they really add to the overall look.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jocelyn, an adorable image and lovely sentiment - a fabulous card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the soft colour tones and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Jocelyn, so bright and cheerful! Love the decoupaged image and your unusual sentiment.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright, summery card. I come back to Popcorn the bear over and over again, there seem to be designs for all occasions
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap I also love this image and we both did lovely different cards with the same image, just shows that the same image can be used in different ways and look so different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so cuddly. I still have four teddies on top of the bookcase opposite the end of my bed. You always need a teddy and this card has such a lovely feel to it.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete