Followers

Sunday 8 October 2017

For the Love of Dogs


This challenge at CD Sunday is For the Love of Dogs chosen by Margaret.

I used the Times Gone By CD from Joanna Sheen using artwork by Glynn Williams for this lovely image and backing paper.

I mounted the backing paper onto kraft card and then added some ribbon. I stamped the paws onto kraft card and used a Wow embossing powder. I mounted the main image onto some green mirri card that is nearly the same shade as the door in the picture. I then stamped and embossed the word awesome and added a separate letter P to make the word 'Pawesome' :-)

Don't forget to check out the CD Sunday blog for more inspiration and details of what you need to do to join in.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea to make the word Pawesome Jocelyn! And I love the paw prints down the ribbon.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela got there first - I was going to say how brilliant 'Pawsome' was - so I will say it - brilliant. The dogs are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Pawsome, brilliant wording
    I love your card, it's a beautiful image and your paws on the ribbon, lovely design too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jocelyn, a gorgeous image and lovely details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, making embellishments from the stamped pawprints is a great idea and like everyone else I love the word "Pawesome"
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jocelyn

    You've created a beautiful card. I love the image (spaniels are a favourite of mine!). The sentiment is fab and I love the paw prints you've created. The kraft card works really well.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and I love those paw prints and your sentiment 'PAWSOME' .....clever crafter x Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete