Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

Christmas Things with Wings

It's Jane's turn to choose this fortnight's theme at CD Sunday and we are getting all Christmassy!

We have a new face book page too so don't forget to check us out and come along and play.


I've used Christmas Creations by Joanna Sheen & Giordano CD for the image and used mats and layers of green mirri card, white embossed card with snowflakes and then the main image matted with mirri card again. I then added die cuts to embellish.


6 comments:

  1. I love the cardinal it would be great to see one in real life,beautiful topper and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Meg, I'd love to see a cardinal too. I love your card Jocelyn and the die cuts are a perfect match for the image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cardinal bird. Although we have our own Robin the Cardinal makes such a Christmas statement. Lovely card.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jocelyn, a fabulous image and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image, a really lovely Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely image, and the die cuts you've used with it are absolutely perfect for it
    Jane

    ReplyDelete