Followers

Sunday 1 April 2018

No patterned papers

Meg is challenging us this time around at CD Sunday with 'no patterned papers'.

Here is my offering




I used Fairyopolis CD by Crafter's Companion for the decoupaged fairy on the front. There are some lovely little fairies on this CD using the artwork of Cicely Mary Barker. It is a triple disc set and I used my image from the Spring folder.  I mounted this onto some green card cut with an edge die and added some pretty yellow spotty ribbon.


Here you can see the layers of decoupage raised up on foam pads. 


Inside the card I made a pop up greeting using a stamp from Lili of the Valley and a Wiper die from Tattered Lace which makes the mechanism for the pop up. I added a panel for a written message and the daffodil die cut is from Joanna Sheen's Signature collection.

Happy Easter everyone and I hope the Easter Bunny has smiled upon you this weekend. I'm just trying to get over a cold that sneaked up on me just as I was recovering from a stomach bug I got while we were in India! Hopefully I've had my share for a while. 

5 comments:

  1. love the beautiful Spring flower fairy and the rabbits on the inside of the card, a great card for Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jocelyn - a lot going on in your card. I have not found the courage yet to do pop ups and such things. One day?...
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jocelyn, such a pretty image and lovely spring colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I do love fairy cards and this is a gorgeous image,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you've not been well Jocelyn and hope you are now feeling much better.

    There's so much to see on your beautiful card. I'm ashamed to say I have this cd but have never used it. The lovely bright colours make you smile and the decoupage really brings the fairy to life.

    The inside of your card is beautifully decorated too and must have been a lovely surprise for the recipient when they opened it.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete